Welcome to our 100 CLUB – a great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter!
Here’s how it works…
The first 100 numbers sold (each costing only £5 per month) will be included in the draws on the second Friday of each month. You are then in with a 1 in 100 chance of winning (or better if you buy more than one number!);
The prize money will be 35% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 65% goes to the band to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
Winners will be announced on the PLHS band Facebook page each month and cheques sent in the post.
If you’d like to support the band and take part in the 100 Club, please complete the following membership form: 100 club
For more information contact Catriona on email@example.com.
Thanks so much for supporting the band!
2 thoughts on “The PLHS Pipe Band 100 Club”
Great. Send me an email. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org